* Tõlge on tulemas! Seni saad lugeda originaali:
Romanian Academy “Responsible scientific analysis regarding consequences of 5G technology use on public health necessary”
- The Romanian Academy press release states, “before putting in place the 5G system, a responsible scientific analysis is absolutely necessary, to target both the evaluation of risks on the health of humans, as well as establishing total maximum exposure standards.” “In this context, we bring back to attention Resolution 1815/2011 of the Council of Europe, which mentions that: ‘all reasonable measures will be taken to reduce exposure to electromagnetic fields, especially to the radiofrequencies of mobile phones, in particular for children and youths who seem to be exposed to risk of head tumors’ and requests the maintaining at the ‘lowest achievable level’ (ALARA principle) in what regards exposure time, distance and screening. We warn that the implementation of 5G technology, without a concrete evaluation of the risks and vulnerabilities, may have grave consequences on the health of the population and may generate sensibly higher damages than advantages.”
- News Report August 2020
2019 US Doctors and Experts wrote President Trump calling for a halt to 5G
“We join with the thousands of doctors, scientists and health care providers worldwide who have recently issued appeals for urgent action on 5G to protect public health. The rapidly growing list includes the International EMF Scientist Appeal, Appeal to the European Union, Belgium Doctors Appeal, Canadian Doctors, Cyprus Medical Association, Physicians of Turin, Italy, the German Doctors Appeal, International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and Space and the International Society of Doctors for the Environment.
We call for a moratorium on 5G and any further wireless antenna densification until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from the wireless industry.” –December 11, 2019,
Scientific Appeals by Scientists and Doctors and Experts on 5G and Wireless Antennas
Scientific Appeal on 5G To the European Commission
- Over 315 scientists and doctors from 35 countries.
- “We recommend a moratorium on the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry…RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment.”
- 2017 Scientific Appeal on 5G To the European Commission
5G Appeal to Stop Deployment on Earth and Space
- There are 201,383 signatories from 202 nations and territories as of February 14th, 2020; Scientists (4,503), Engineers (8,036), Medical Doctors (2,593), Nurses (4,177), Psychologists, Psychotherapists and Social Workers (9,663), Doctors of Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Medical Qigong (2,777), Doctors of Oriental Medicine (770), Chiropractors (412), Dentists (438), Pharmacists (552), Architects and Builders (3,137), Building Biologists (271), Veterinarians (344), Beekeepers (657), Other Professions (54,148), Citizens (78,082), Organizations (1,835)
- 5G Appeal to Stop Deployment on Earth and Space
Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
“The Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments is made up of nurses from all over the US working in the areas of public health, environmental health, clinical practice, research and academics. As medical and public health professionals, we are writing to express our opposition to the above captioned rule. We believe the Commission has failed adequately consider the established and newly emerging science on RF microwave radiation and its impact on human health.”
“Is the FCC engaged in a conscious effort to disregard science to facilitate the rapid deployment of new technologies to benefit industry at the risk of our health and well- being? Asserting that there is no harm is misleading at best. The commission has a very important responsibility to protect the health and safety of the public. ..Proceed with caution and put public health first.”
Over 400 Medical Professionals to the US FCC
“Americans are entitled to know the full extent of any potential health risks associated with exposure to RF microwave radiation, particularly at this time when wireless companies are busy installing hundreds of thousands of new wireless antennas in close proximity to homes and apartments. The determination of risk can best be evaluated from properly conducted, independent studies. The alternative of waiting for decades to learn whether or not these exposures increase disease rates in human populations and in the natural world is a dangerous and irresponsible strategy.”
2020 German Environmental Organization Bund
Telecom Paper, Bund signs petition to stop 5G in Hamburg, Thursday 13 February 2020
- “The electro-smog working group of German environmental organisation Bund has delivered a petition with over 6.000 signatures to the First Mayor of Hamburg, Peter Tschentscher, opposing construction of a 5G network in the city. Bund believes that the expansion of 5G should take place only after testing the impact of the new technology on health and the environment”
- Hamburg – The environmental organization BUND is calling for an expansion stop for the latest 5G mobile network in Hamburg “Without an assessment of health and environmental compatibility, the infrastructure should not be expanded, said regional manager Manfred Braasch in Hamburg. In addition, the mobile network is currently being expanded without the required technology assessment. The BUND handed over his demands with 6000 signatures to the mayor’s office of Mayor Peter Tschentscher (SPD).”
2019 German Doctors Delegation
- 70 doctors from Baden-Württemberg have signed the open letter to Prime Minister Kretschmann. The doctors’ demand on Kretschmann is to minimize exposure to electromagnetic fields.
- Stuttgarter Zeitung: Doctors protest against 5G mobile communications
- Stuttgarter Nachrichten: Doctors protest against 5G mobile communications
- TV report in Regio TV Stuttgart
- The study overview (review) “Effects of high-frequency radiation of mobile phones and wireless devices on health and well-being” in German translation is available on the website of diagnostose: funk as a PDF download:
2019 Hippocrates Electrosmog Appeal of Belgium
- The Appeal has been signed by over 434 medical doctors, nurses and health professionals in Belgium.
- “Faced with the massive and reckless deployment of wireless technologies, we health professionals are asking the government to apply the precautionary principle in order to protect the population and more particularly the most vulnerable groups, including pregnant women. and the children.”
- Read the “Hippocrates Electrosmog Appeal of Belgium”
- Read News Story July 2020 LeLibre: DNA damage, brain cancer: 434 doctors and 900 Belgian health professionals sound the alarm on 5G LaLibre.be, Apr 29, 2020; Updated Apr 30, 2020 (Google translation from French)
2019 US Doctors and Experts National 5G Resolution
- An Urgent Call for a Moratorium on 5th Generation Wireless Technologies Pending Safety Testing
- We join with the thousands of doctors, scientists and health care providers worldwide who have recently issued appeals for urgent action on 5G to protect public health. The rapidly growing list includes the International EMF Scientist Appeal, Appeal to the European Union, Belgium Doctors Appeal, Canadian Doctors, Cyprus Medical Association, Physicians of Turin, Italy, the German Doctors Appeal, International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and Space and the International Society of Doctors for the Environment.
- We call for a moratorium on 5G and any further wireless antenna densification until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from the wireless industry.
- December 11, 2019, US Doctors and Experts National 5G Resolution
2019 Pancyprian Medical Association and Cyprus National Committee on the Environment and Child Health.
2019 Position Paper on 5G of the Pancyprian Medical Association and Cyprus National Committee on the Environment and Child Health.
- The Pancyprian Medical Association and Cyprus National Committee on the Environment and Child Health position paper on 5G is entitled “The Risks to Public Health from the Use of the 5G Network” and was sent to the Cyprus Parliamentary Committees on Environment and Health. The position paper is based on the historic Nicosia Declaration of 2017.
- The position paper emphasizes the lack of safety studies, the increase in exposure and the potential interactions of the network with other telecommunication networks. The paper also highlights the lack of a reliable method to measure the radiation levels in real world situations- an issue that was raised in the 2019 European Parliament Report “5G Deployment State of Play in Europe, USA and Asia”which states that, “ the problem is that currently it is not possible to accurately simulate or measure 5G emissions in the real world.”
- Read Press Release on the 5G Position Paper
2019: Order of the Physicians of Turin
Order of the Physicians of Turin: Resolution to suspend 5G
- The Conference ” Electromagnetic waves, effects on people’s health?” organized by the Environmental Commission of the Order of Physicians of Turin was held October 2019
- “It is therefore requested that the Precautionary Principle be applied and the experiments be suspended at least until one is able to measure the electromagnetic field actually produced – waiting for the competent bodies to acknowledge the results of the scientific studies for the possible reformulation of the legal limits for long-term exposure of the population”
- Read the news report here.
2018: The European Scientific Committee on Health, Environmental and Emerging Risks (SCHEER) Report
- The report identified 14 emerging issues to bring to the attention of the Commission services including 5G, E-cigarette and chronic diseases. They prioritized 5G impact as “high” and concludes that “the lack of clear evidence to inform the development of exposure guidelines to 5G technology leaves open the possibility of unintended biological consequences.”
- Read the SCHEER statement “Potential effects on wildlife of increases in electromagnetic radiation“
2018: International Society of Doctors for Environment
International Society of Doctors for Environment Declaration on 5G
- “An appeal for a standstill in the respect of the precautionary principle”
- “Thus, in the respect of the precautionary principle and of the WHO principle “health in all policies”, we believe suitable the request of a standstill for the “5G experimentations” throughout Europe…”
- 5G ISDE Appeal link
EMF Scientist Appeal
- 253 Scientists as of May 1, 2020
- The EMF Scientists are reputable scientists from 41 countries who have published peer reviewed research papers on electromagnetic fields who made a 2015 appeal to the United Nations and all member States in the world to encourage the World Health Organization “to exert strong leadership in fostering the development of more protective EMF guidelines, encouraging precautionary measures, and educating the public about health risks, particularly risk to children and fetal development.”
- Read the 2015 EMF Scientist Appeal and see the long list of signatories.
- Read the EMF Scientist Appeal published in the International Journal of Oncology
- Letter to UNEP (June 25, 2019)
Letters and Official Briefings on 5G
Briefing on 5G Health Impacts by Dr. Martin Pall: “5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field(EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them”
November 19, 2018 – Magda Havas, BSc, PhD, Trent University, Peterborough, Canada – Open Letter: Need to Consider Health Effects Associated with Radio Frequency and Microwave Radiation before Deployment of 5G.
November 19, 2018 – Paul Héroux, Professor of Toxicology and Health Effects of Electromagnetism, McGill University Medicine, Montreal – Open Letter
November 21, 2018 – Yuri Grigoriev, Dr. Sc. Med., Professor, Academician of Russian Academy of Electrotechnical Sciences – Open Letter: From Electromagnetic Smog to Electromagnetic Chaos Evaluating the Hazards of Mobile Communication for Public Health
December 7, 2018 – David O. Carpenter, Director, Institute for Health and the Environment, University at Albany, State University of New York – Open Letter to Ministers and Members of Parliament of the Brussels Capital Region
December 13, 2018 – Olle Johansson, associate professor / retired from the Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden, and the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden – Letter of Concern, addressed to the decision-makers of the City of Brussels
May 15, 2019- Magda Havas, BSc, PhD, Trent University, Peterborough, Canada Affidavit on 5G to Canadian Parliament with non profit EMF OFF.
2019 Letters to the Government of Guernsey
LETTERS FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND OTHERS
Letter from Law Office Of Harry Lehmann to State of California, “Liability for Damage From Microwave Radiation Exposure Sustained by Senate Bill 649 Will Be Shifted to California State”, July 19, 2017